Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Fruit Pizza

I had the most delicious fruit pizza at the Super Bowl party we attended a few weeks ago.  Our friend Dawn gave me her recipe and this is the second time I've made it since.  It is so yummy and easy to make.  I used strawberries and blueberries, but you could obviously use whichever fruits sound good to you.
FRUIT PIZZA

Pillsbury cookie dough
1 block cream cheese
1/3 cup sugar (I used Splenda)
1/4 tsp. vanilla
fresh fruit 

Roll cookie dough out onto a baking sheet. (I dusted it with flour to make it a little easier, and baked it on a Silpat, so it would be easier to remove from the cookie sheet.)
Bake cookie as directed.
Allow cookie to cool thoroughly.
Mix cream cheese, sugar & vanilla
Spread mixture over top of cookie
Decorate with fruit. (Next time I will probably cut the strawberries into smaller slices.)


3 comments:

  1. Yummy! Maybe I'll make this for my next care group meeting for church. :) I think I'll add some kiwi, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! The original one I tasted had kiwi- I'm just not a huge kiwi fan. Let me know how it goes! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I made this for my care group, and I used strawberries, pineapple, tangerine, and kiwi. It was yummy, and people ate it up fast!

    ReplyDelete