Monday, January 25, 2010

Chicken "TetraJeannie"

This recipe for Chicken Tetrazini is the one my mom has passed on to me. That's why we call it chicken "tetraJeannie".
This is an easy recipe and I typically have all of the ingredients for this in the pantry & fridge so I can make it at a moment's notice.

CHICKEN TETRA-JEANNIE
1 box spaghetti noodles
1 bouillon cube (I don't always add this)
1 can chicken (or you can boil 1lb. chicken breasts & cut into small pieces)
2/3 c. chopped celery
1/2 green pepper, chopped
1 and 1/2 cans cream of mushroom soup
salt & pepper
1 1/2 c. cheddar cheese

Boil noodles with bouillon cube in water
Drain & rinse noodles
Drain canned chicken
Combine noodles, chicken, celery, pepper, salt & pepper
Cover in cheese
Bake at 350 until bubbly (20-30 minutes)

1 comment: