Monday, January 25, 2010

I Love Food

It's just a matter of fact. I have a deep appreciation for food. I don't need fancy food. I like simple foods. But, I love food nonetheless.
I really enjoy cooking. I'm not the greatest chef in the world, but I can follow a recipe & occasionally make my own creations. Cooking is relaxing & creative to me. I love trying out new recipes.
I found myself often documenting what I cooked on my other blog, and thought that it might be fun to start saving my concoctions here. I might still post about fun foods both places, but this will be a place for me to actually include the recipe & pictures for what I cook.
I have no idea how well I'll keep up with this blog, but I'll try to include what I cook for dinner at night if it's worth noting (mac & cheese doesn't count, obviously). Hopefully, this will keep me from cooking the same thing over & over, and I'll be inspired to find & cook new recipes.
I promise to be honest about what's good & what isn't. Even bad recipes deserve their place here! I'm all for "correcting" a recipe the next time I try it.
I will do my best to let you know where I got each recipe. I want to give credit where it's due. There will probably be few meals that are my own creation, but I'll make a note of it if I do get bold enough to post those here.
So, here we go...
Don't be expecting gourmet meals here. I'm thinking casseroles, pastas and other easy foods will be here.
Bon Appetit!

1 comment: