Thursday, May 20, 2010

Mediterranean Chicken

I tasted this scrumptious dish last weekend at the beach while celebrating my friend, Gretchen's upcoming nuptials.  Gretchen's friend Blythe created this herself and it is so yummy.
 MEDITERRANEAN CHICKEN
Skinless, boneless chicken breasts (I used strips)
1/2 bottle Annie's Natural Roasted Red Pepper Vinaigrette (I accidentally used the whole bottle & it was fine)
1/2 red onion, chopped
1/2 bell pepper, chopped
feta (about 3/4 cup)

Marinate chicken in dressing for at least 30 minutes (I put it in a Ziploc bag to marinate in fridge for a few hours)
Add onion, pepper and feta to marinated chicken and mix ingredients (I added ingredients to the bag & "smushed" it all around in the bag.)
Pour into baking dish and cover with aluminum foil
Cook at 400 for 15 minutes.
Uncover dish and cook for another 10 minutes or until chicken is cooked thoroughly

No comments:

Post a Comment